2 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese
1teaspoon of dry basil
1 teaspoon of oregano
4-6 boneless chicken breast
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 red pepper, cut into strips
1 green pepper, cut into strips
½ teaspoon basil
½ teaspoon oregano
4 cloves of garlic minced
1 – 16oz can of crushed tomato
2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Cooked brown rice or pasta (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 425°. Get a baking pan and cover with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Combine Parmesan cheeses, basil, and oregano. Dip each chicken cutlet into the coating mix and press coating into the chicken.
- Place coated chicken on the baking pan. Drizzle olive oil over each chicken breast. Place chicken in the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165°F.
- In a pan on the stove- top, put in the olive oil and sauté the minced garlic, and pepper strips. Cook until the pepper strips are wilted. 5-10 minutes
- Add one can of crushed tomatoes and fill can with water and add to tomato mixture.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the oven and place the cooked chicken in the pot with the tomatoes, garlic and peppers.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place chicken and tomato mixture over brown rice or pasta.