We all have goals in life. Some goals we can attain by ourselves and some we need a friend to cheer us on. I want to do that for you. The most rewarding thing I do in my life is helping people change their lives.
Here’s my very brief history. My creative side made an appearance when I worked at an interior decorating company for many years. I oversaw all residential and commercial projects from “cuttings to installation”. Sure that was interesting and I learned how to make an interior your own. However, I was ready for a change.
Time warp to now, I am a registered dietitian nutritionist who enjoys talking about nutrition with anyone and everyone. Let’s face it food is personal. We bring a lot to the table beside the food. So pull up a chair or your yoga mat and let’s chat about nutrition. Let’s make this a conversation. Did I mention I love what I do? I hope it shows.
Hugs & Health
- Rutgers University Bachelors of Science, Nutritional Sciences
- University Of Medicine & Dentistry New Jersey (now Rutgers University)
- Dietetics and 1200 hours supervised clinical
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Certificate in Training in Weight Management 1& 2
- Certificate in Training in Health Coaching
- Certificate in Training in Functional Nutrition
- Certified Food Safety Manager
- CPR Certified